Happiness is state of mind. And also happiness is not complete until it is shared. Have you ever thought, what makes you feel good. What, is it that makes you, happy. The reason makes happy can be anything. Some of them could be- socializing, close relationship, prayer, shopping, eating, travelling, watching move, talking on phone etc. Whatsoever it may be, they are related to positive activity that leads to cheerfulness and enjoyment.
Stated below are the following sum factors which can help you to feel good always:-
• Trick you mind to believe that you are happy:-
Our thought influence our being, we are what, we think. Always think that you are better than fine, if you think you are happy, you will really be happy. Next time somebody asks you “ how are you?” “don’t say I am fine .“ “Say I am fantastic!” By during this you are making your mind believe, to feel good about yourself. This also help to enhance self-esteem.
• Be more social:-
One of the main factor to feel good is to have healthy relationship with self, family, friends, and society. In today’s time, it is very essential to have strong relations within the family, and outside with friends, it is equally important to have a figure number of friends an acquaintances . This large network of people also helps you to be more successful. Suppose you are in search of a new job, or you want to increase you business, or you in search of good life partner, networking will be a great help to you.
Ignoring or running away from facts does not change the fact, it is always better to accept the fact. It is always better to appropriately adopt with the situation. The journey of life is never smooth and therefore adjustment is not a onetime activity. Over a period of time due to various reasons, you may need to make different adjustment with different situation. Thus being passion, balance and alert can help you feel good even in difficult time.
• Leisure time:-
You feel better when you relax. It is very necessary to take a break from time consuming duties or activities. There are various ways people choose to relax, like gardening, writing, watching TV, singing, playing, meditating or nurturing a hobby, or helping someone etc. These activities refresh your mind and body.
Sleep is also a state of rest for mind and body. Adequate amount of sleep is essential for a happy living.
All these above mentioned activities and sleep helps to relive the stress.
Few steps to feel good.
1. Drink lot of water– Not drinking enough water can make you dehydrated, which in turn can make you tired and not function as well.
2. Exercise- This helps you to enhance your mood and aid with happiness, self-esteem, proper sleep etc.
3. Take walks- If you live close to the store, walk instead of drive. Walk in your lunch break.
4. Yoga- Yoga helps to manage stress, improves breathing, heals body.
5. Put on some music and dance- This will release happy brain chemicals from exercise and it’s fun.
6. Sing- Singing especially group singing creates a feeling of bonding and community.
7. Help others- Philanthropy is about using your time, energy, money to help others. It provides you with a sense of perspective and a sense of purpose.