HOME MADE PAYASAM
Payasam is a delicious rice milk pudding with cashews and raisins. It is an authentic south indian recipe. It is immensely loved by sweet lovers.
TRY THIS EASY AND HEALTHY RECIPE
INGREDIENTS OF PAAL PAYSAM
5gms CARDAMOM POWDER
50ml ghee(CLARIFIED BUTTER)
KHOYA/KHOWA(IF YOU NEEDED A THICKER PAYASAM)
- Wash and soak the rice for half an hour.
- cook the rice in milk until soft.
- Add cardamom powder, sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cashew nuts and raisins , saute for 1 min.
- Pour the ghee along with the fried cashew and raisins on the rice mixture and serve warm.
(NOTE:- YOU CAN ALSO ADD FRIED VERMICELLI IN PLACE OF RICE)