Most people have no control over their emotional well-being. It is said that life is a matter of choices. Being happy is a choice. Decide, “Whatever the circumstances I want to be happy and I will be happy always.” There are no terms and conditions for happiness. Most people are as happy as they decide to be. Happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have. It depends on what you think. Our basic psychological needs include feeling loved, secure, and good at what we do. You also want to have a sense of control. Money doesn’t automatically fill these requirements, but it sure can help. I’ve learned to look for ways to spend money to stay in closer contact with my family and friends; to promote my health; to work more efficiently; to eliminate sources of irritation and marital conflict; to support important causes, and to have enlarging experiences. For example, when my sister got married, I splurged on a better SMARTPHONE. It was expensive, but it gave me a lot of happiness. We expect others to treat us better than we treat them. We work out a few times and stress because we don’t instantly look like models. We want to live like rock stars, ignoring the fact that only a few people reach that level of success.In short, we tend to have unreasonable expectations. The difference between what we feel entitled to and what we actually get is the source of much misery.Accept life in its entirety; stop thinking in terms of what should be and accept what is. When you live without entitlement, every good thing becomes a wonderful surprise. Even better, expecting nothing means never being disappointed. The expectation is also the root cause of all the sorrows. “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature, and God. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, then there will be the comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be.” Anne Frank
Here are few ways that I follow. Hope they help you too.
- Hang around with positive people who make you smile. Avoid those who are perpetually complaining and criticising.
- Always remind yourself that nothing is more important than your peace and happiness. You are born to be happy!
- Always keep a goal in life, something to look forward to. That will keep you motivated.
- Try to make the best of every situation. Spend time reading, watching movies, exploring your hobbies and most importantly travel. Travel as much as you can. Focus on collecting memories that last a lifetime. Conclusion – At the end of the day, bad things will happen to you. You will have highs, lows and lots of mediums in your life. You’re only human, just like everybody else.So Just change the attitude and thinking towards it. IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY – MAKE OTHERS HAPPY – Dada
International business means carrying on business activities beyond national boundaries. These activities normally include the transaction of economic resources such as goods, services (comprising technology, skilled labor, and transportation, etc.), and international production. Production may either involve the production of physical goods or provision of services like banking, finance, insurance, construction, trading, and so on. Thus, international business includes not only international trade of goods and services but also foreign investment, especially foreign direct investment.
‘International business is defined as transactions devised and carries out across international borders to satisfy corporations and individuals .’International business= Business transactions crossing national borders at any stage of the transaction.The international business comprises all commercial transactions private and governmental between two or more countries. Private companies undertake such transactions for profit; governments may or may not do the same in their transactions. These transactions include sales, investments and transportation.At one end international business is defined as, the organization that buys and or sells goods and services across two or more national boundaries, even if Management is located in a single country. At the other end, international business is defined as it is equated only with those big enterprises which have operating units outside their own country. In the middle, there are institutional arrangements that provide for some managerial direction of economic activity taking place abroad but stop short of controlling ownership of the business carrying on the activity, e.g, Joint ventures with locally owned business or with foreign governments. In foreign trade, visible physical goods or commodities move between countries as exports and imports. Exports consist of merchandise that leaves a country. Exporting and importing comprise the most fundamental, and usually the largest, international business activity in most countries. Foreign trade is the exchange of capital, goods, and services across international borders and territories. In Most countries, it represents a significant share of gross domestic product (GDP). Generally, no country is self – sufficient. It has to depend upon other countries for importing goods which are either non-available with it or are available in sufficient quantities. Similarly, It can export goods, which are in excess quantity with it and are in high demand outside. Foreign trades means trading of goods or services between two or more countries. For Example – trading between India and United States of America ( USA ) is called international trade. The goods or services sent by India to the USA shall be export of goods and services From India to the USA and for the USA , these goods or services shall be the import . Therefore, what is coming into the country is an ‘import’ and what is going out of the country is an ‘export’. The international business is a very comprehensive term, which includes many activities that are pursued by different organizations in order to capture a share of the foreign market, but which often goes unnoticed as a common man is unable to make out that they form a part of international business. There are a number of ways, normally called modes of international business, which could be adopted by the enterprises that want to enter an international business.
Do people think about God in their lives? Some would be yes all the time, or in the time of the need, and rest of people would say No, that they don’t believe in him, or too busy to think about it. God is our creator, We are the clay, you are the potter, we are all the work of your hands. If God made us .. he knows what ’s best for us! God gives us wisdom, If God is for us, who can be against us? It all depends on our Karma. Have you ever really wanted something? Yes everyone replies, But when then when you got it again they started wanting something else? Life is like this, It’s like we all have an empty spot in us, so we try to fill it with things like family and friends. But nothing seems to fit quite Right, even after friends, family, job, and vacation we still feel empty because there is no love for God. Coming from a religious background, I Strongly believe in God. Whether or not God exists is up to each person. Some do not believe in a higher power, Some firmly believe and there is nothing wrong with not believing. Believing in God is entirely up to you. But if you believe, you know he is on your side even at your lowest times. When you are feeling hopeless, you pray and when you pray, you stand up again. You are ready to take your hardest challenges and look forward to brighter days. God gives us the capacity to help others in the time of need. You have done it before. But have you helped others while you needed help yourself? In other words, you are battling something strong in your life. You put your needs and wants on hold to give that person a sense of love and hope. Even strength is given by God to us, For example – You lose your job. You realize there is not enough money to support your family and you have no one to depend on. Finding a job is not as easy as it sounds. It takes too long . You know things will get better. Through the help of the God, you will find a solution because you have a family to support and in god all good things are possible. Mental – health experts tell us that people need spiritual values in order to be truly happy. God did not design humans to live independently of him, they have a need to communicate with their Maker. God is your environmental. GOD IS TIME AND YOU LIVE WITHIN HIM. God lives inside you and in contact with the living force is possibly known as ‘Karma’ dictates what happens to you. God is already in your life whether you need him or not.
Yes, obviously they are good. Dairy is a controversial and confusing food Group these days. How much should dairy products be consumed? Aim for 3 dairy servings (about 3 cups) of low-fat milk products each day. Some good choices are listed below. Low-fat dairy products: 1 cup of 2%, 1%, or skim (fat-free) milk.
- Butter and butter blends.
- Natural and processed cheese products.
- Cultured Dairy. Yogurt, cottage cheese, sour cream, dips and other cultured dairy foods.
- Frozen Desserts. Ice cream cakes other frozen desserts made with dairy ingredients.
- Ice Cream/Novelties. …
- Non-Dairy Beverages. …
- Whey, Milk Powder and many more.
The most important thing about dairy food is the quantity and the timings of when you are having it. They help to meet our calcium requirements and many other things. To meet dietary calcium requirements, women need 1,000 milligrams per day between ages 19 and 50 and 1,200 milligrams after age 51, according to the federal Office of Dietary Supplements. Drinking three to four glasses of milk would be very much helpful.So you all know that dairy foods are number one for bones and teeth plus calcium as I have mentioned above. But did you know having enough milk, yogurt and cheese can be good for your heart, blood pressure and losing fat also? Gaining muscle too?
Milk, cheese, and yogurt are naturally full of important nutrients such as calcium and protein but excess should be avoided.The unique package of vitamins and minerals they provide means these dairy foods have some pretty important health benefits! Not only me but also The Australian Dietary Guidelines say that consumption of milk, cheese and yogurt is linked to a reduced risk of heart disease, stroke, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome and colorectal cancer – some of the main causes of death in Australia. Because of these great health benefits the Australian Dietary Guidelines recommend we include milk, yogurt, cheese and/or alternatives (mostly reduced fat) every day as part of a balanced diet. Flavored yogurts should be avoided. but if no option left then you should read the flavored yogurt content and avoid if it contains alternative sugars like fructose, glucose, sucrose as they are not healthy. Also, avoid flavored sugar with the high amount of sugar. You can add natural sweeteners like honey etc. If you were to remove milk from your diet, it is important to substitute it with the following foods: Bean, Kale, Two servings of oatmeal, Egg yolks, Fatty fish and Fortified orange juice. Each coin has two sides it is our choice to choose whether dairy foods are good or not even Whether you’re a serious athlete or you’re exercising for your general health and fitness, nutrition is fundamental to your performance as Milk is one of the best drinks for re-hydration and refueling after exercise. One of the most common reasons why people still drink milk as adults is to strengthen their bones. Milk is one of the richest sources of calcium and vitamin D.
Food and sugar cravings are a dieter’s worst enemy . Everyone has experienced such moment when you walk towards the fridge, look inside realize nothing is in your diet and walk away disappointed. Sometimes it can be even difficult to tell that if your body is actually hungry or just bored, bad advice can be pills or hocus pocus theories . 8 simple appetite suppressants that actually work –
- Drink water first this is because thirst and hunger cravings are often confused. Due to the sedentary lifestyle, our bodies were designed to do and then get up and do something so to conquer this drink a large glass of water, wait for few minutes after that and you will often find that the cravings go away as your body was bored and was searching for another dopamine head.
- Sip on some peppermint tea – lots of studies are done on this. Inhaling the scent of peppermint tea every two hours caused people to eat 1800 fewer calories than normal. it also showed reduced cravings for sugar and fatty foods.
- Meditation – Strange but true meditation has been shown to reducing binge eating by 70% in severe food addicts.It has also been shown to increase focus, improve sleep, reduce stress and anxiety, make you more empathetic to others. You only need 5-10 minutes for these effects and this can be done anywhere and at any time.
- Eats lots of protein and fibrous carbs at the same time – Protein has been shown to greatly reduce cravings and help people to naturally decrease the calories and even lose fat, not the weight. Fiber has been shown to reduce appetite by 39% like combine them in meals. For example – Steak + Spinach salad can be added to the lunch or dinner and even apple + whey protein shake.
- Drink Decaf Coffee – It looks like decaf coffee has finally found its place in the world. Not only does it have antioxidants and nutrients. it is also a strong appetite suppressant. In fact, it also proved to beat out regular coffee and caffeine pills for helping people stop cravings.
- Drink apple cider Vinegar throughout the day – Vinegar increases the fullness you feel from your meals. It can also help you to fight sugar cravings and even stopping those mid-day crashes with its blood sugar leveling effects. Drink 2tbsp apple cider vinegar + 1 glass of the water 30 minutes before your meals or during your meals.
- Spice thing up – Adding cayenne pepper to your meals has been shown to increase metabolism and decrease the curbed appetite. It has also been proven to increase fat burning in men and women. So adding a Sriracha and Louisiana hot sauce will help to stop your cravings.
- Eat Satiating Food – The biggest problem people face is eating foods that don’t satisfy them. Butter, white bread, cream, and pizza these are empty calories which leave the body unsatisfied. Watermelon, oranges protein, oatmeal, meat, apple, and potato leave the body feeling full. Eat more of these foods to stop your cravings.
Continue reading “How to control cravings ?”
Slim people’s secret is they care about food quality, not quantity, they love home cooking, they know what they are eating. They listen to their bodies, they don’t miss their breakfast, their keep track of their weight, they play sport, they eat plenty of vegetables and protein, no carbs at all. Obese people are usually hungry, unsatisfied and rebound weight gain. The first step is to lose weight is to cut the carbohydrates temporarily as insulin fat storing hormone is triggered by eating lots of carbohydrates and when insulin goes down the body starts burning fat stores for energy. The kidney which has stored excess of sodium and water starts losing out reduces bloat and unnecessary water – weight. Carbohydrates are not a bad thing but if you are interested in fast weight loss then this is one of the easiest ways to see the scale move quickly. Cut down your carbs to 30-50 grams per day from 250 carbs. Eat a ton of protein whether you are vegetarian, pescetarian, libertarian, or whatever but there is one food you are almost assuredly are not eating enough of Protein. Protein is the doubly effective approach for fast effective weight loss. First, it reduces your appetite as protein is the most satisfying nutrients on our planet which obsessive thought about food is reducing by 60% by 441 fewer calories per day. It also boosts your metabolism as it raises your calories burned by 80-100 calories per day . Salmon, eggs, beef, Chicken, pork, mutton, all the dairy products like paneer, milk, buttermilk no cheese and butter as they are allowed only in few diets and the most important supplements like whey protein , casein . Anyone of these should be taken in every meal by 30- 50 grams. Sleep 7-9 Hours per night , Minimum . Underestimated tools for steady and consistent weight loss . Lack of sleep disturbs appetite hormones and it also raises your stress hormone , cortisol which can cause stubborn body fat and higher calorie intake . Sleep is where your body recovers and quality sleep has been proved to make you more productive and less likely to gain weight and help you with your weight loss goals . So make sure to get minimum 7 hours per night for fast weight loss or any health goals . Life weight at least 3 times in a week as lifting weight has a particular positive effect on fast weight loss. This is because of the down-regulation of metabolism. Doing a little bit of weight – lifting will keep this happening and hit the gym at least 3 times in a week and resistance training. Focus on the quality of your food – It’s not that calories don’t matter they definitely do but the problem is when they obsess over calories and they forget about the importance of the quality of Food. When you start eating high-quality lean protein + vegetables + high quality of fats then weight loss will surely happen naturally.
RASAM:-THE SOUP OF SOUTHINDIA
Rasam is a southindian curry/soup usually had with rice.It is called as CHAARU in telugu and kannada.
- Tamarind-lime sized.
- Tomato-1 finely chopped.
- Green chilly -1.
- Turmeric powder-1/4tsp.
- Water-3 cups.
- Salt-to taste.
- Mustard seeds-1/2tsp.
- Curry leaves-7 leaves.
- Asafoetida powder-1/2 tsp.
- Coriander leaves-handful (chopped).
RASAM POWDER INGREDIENT
- Black peppercorn-3tsp
- Cumin seeds-2 tsp
- Coriander seeds-1/2 tsp
- Toor dal-1tsp
- Red chilly-1 or 2
- Garlic-3-4 cloves
- curry leaves-few
- Coarsely grind all the items under “rasam powder ingredients”.add the garlic while making this powder.
- Soak the tamarind in a cup of a warm water for 5mins to extract the pulp.
- Heat little oil in a pan and pop the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the RASAM MASALA/POWDER, crushed green chilly and chopped tomato.
- Let it cook for couple of minutes until the tomatoes become soft and juicy.A nice aroma of the roasted spices will come.
- Now add tamarind pulp,turmeric powder, aafoetida, salt, coriander leaves and 3 cups of water.
- When the rasam is about the boil,you will see it foaming. Switch it off this stage before it comes to a full boil.
- Keep it covered with a lid to retain its aroma until you are ready to serve.
HOME MADE PAYASAM
Payasam is a delicious rice milk pudding with cashews and raisins. It is an authentic south indian recipe. It is immensely loved by sweet lovers.
TRY THIS EASY AND HEALTHY RECIPE
INGREDIENTS OF PAAL PAYSAM
5gms CARDAMOM POWDER
50ml ghee(CLARIFIED BUTTER)
KHOYA/KHOWA(IF YOU NEEDED A THICKER PAYASAM)
- Wash and soak the rice for half an hour.
- cook the rice in milk until soft.
- Add cardamom powder, sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cashew nuts and raisins , saute for 1 min.
- Pour the ghee along with the fried cashew and raisins on the rice mixture and serve warm.
(NOTE:- YOU CAN ALSO ADD FRIED VERMICELLI IN PLACE OF RICE)
When are you getting married is the most frequently asked question to girls and boys who come of age in an Indian society. Is marriage the only option or an alternative waits to be unveiled. The live in concept has slowly crept into the conservative yet ever-evolving Indian culture
‘Live-in-relationship’ is a living arrangement in which an unmarried couple lives together in a long-term relationship that resembles a marriage. It provides the youth an opportunity to know their partner before marriage without engaging in a legally binding relationship with them. India is a country of culture, religions and traditions and at the same time a country which is developing fast and embracing the global changes faster. When it comes to finding answers for such paradigms, we first need to come out of the right and wrong mindset. So let us weigh the pros and cons
- The people involved, get to know each other’s characteristics, financial potential, physical and emotional strengths, family background, close relatives and so forth, which eliminates the element of surprise or horror when the relationship is sealed
- Sharing and division of expenses
- Neither of the partners is dependant on each other financially, socially or legally, so there is mutual respect in their relationship giving each other the space they need
- A sense of maturity develops which becomes a strong foundation of a lifelong relation
- They can decide whether a long-term relationship is an option and if there are compatibility issues, they can walk out of the relationship
- Also saves one from the expenses of a big fat Indian wedding and legal hassles associated with separation
- The biggest drawback of a Live-in relationship is the social stigma attached to it in the Indian society. Even Indian parents are not open to such ideas because of the notoriety attached to it
- There is no sense of security in a live-in relation, be it emotional, financial or mental. A person can be led astray without giving a second thought. Does not give a person a sense of stability or a sense of dependability or even a sense of settling down
- As there is no accountability, partners may suddenly break up the relationship which may cause emotional trauma to the other person involved
- The possibility of one party exploiting the other, physically, emotionally or financially is high as there is no credibility towards society or the families.
- Chances of getting bored and walking out are also high
- Though no commitment but emotional attachment is always part of a relation which does affect the people involved, married or not
- Though live-in relationships are legalized in the country and an act is legislated to protect women from an abusive relationship, but Legitimacy, and Inheritance, maintenance of children born out of wedlock presents a dilemma to the Indian Courts
Some may perceive it as a trivialization of responsibilities that come with a relationship as well as an effort to maximize the fun and fantasy part of life and eliminating the pain part. Some people may be of the view that live in reduces the number of divorces and the mental torture families go through also reduces domestic violence as the partner can leave anytime. Does it really? Thoughtworthy!
As society evolves, its values change and new experiments take place. In a country like ours, live-in relationship culture will take time to establish. It is more of an alternative, that leads to the more established institution of Marriage. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step; so is living in that first step towards a happily after story?
25th January 2018
PULIHORA:-THE TASTE OF SOUTH
PULIHORA, a traditional tamarind rice of ANDHRA PRADESH also known as chintapandu pulihora.Often prepared during festivals and is offered as naivedyam to the God.
- 2 CUPS OF RICE
- 3 TBSP OIL
- 1 TBSO SESAME OIL
- 2 SPRIGS OF CURRY LEAVE
- 2 RED CHILLIES BROKEN
- HALF TSP MUSTARD
- 1 TBSP CHANNA DAL
- 1 TBSP URAD DAL
- FISTFUL OF PEANUTS
- GENEROUS PINCH OF HING
- SALT AS NEEDED
- TAMARIND PULP
- 2 GREEN CHILLIES SLIT
- HALF TSP GINGER
- TURMERIC AS NEEDED
- HALF TSP LIGHTLY ROASTED MUSTARD POWDER
- HALF TSP JAGGERY (OPTIONAL)
- Sprinkle turmeric powder, salt, a 2 tsp of oil and fried curry leaves to the cooked and cooled rice and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a cooking vessel, add the mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Add dry red chillies , cumin seeds, chana dal, urad dal and fry for a minute till light brown.
- Next add the slit green chillies, ginger, asafoetids(hing) and few curry leaves and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the cooked tamarind mix well.
- Finally sprinkle the roasted sesame seeds powder and roasted peanuts and mix all the ingredient well .
- let it sit for 1 hour for the flavors to set in.
TOTAL FAT 6.9 g