Beautiful and untamed,the jungle can be inhospitable setting for human inhabitance when dwellings are not designed in harmony with the climate and landscape.
Founded in 2001,chhatisgarh is comparatively very young state in india.The growth,development and exploration of this place is very new topic,as it went unnoticed when it was a part of MADHYAPRADESH.
PM modi has inaugurated Asia’s largest man-made “jungle safari” at naya Raipur in chhatisgarh.It is nearly 800 acres NANDANVAN ZOO AND SAFARI.The jungle safari has been divided into 8 zones viz. monument zone,parking zone,administrative zone,water zone,waiting zone,zoo zone,safari zone and management zone.
The jungle safari would accommodate around 10000 visitors every day.The eco-friendly vehicles takes the visitors around to have the enchanting glimpses of wildlife and nature’s beauty.
Like one of an old Hollywood movie Jurassic park, this place welcomes tourist with a huge steel gate and with vividly written jungle safari on a wooden board.Well that’s it about the visual, the entry gate leads to a beautiful garden on the right, a huge map of the jungle on left and golf carts waiting at the central lane to take tourist towards the pick up point of jungle safari
There are three tigers,four bears and herbivores animal at present.Moreover five crocodiles from kotami sonar of janjgir champa district have been shifted to crocodile park in the safari.
OBJECTIVE OF NANDANVAN JUNGLE SAFARI
- To create awareness among the visitor about wildlife.
- conservation and breeding of endangered species of wildlife animals.
- To promote scientific housing and up keeping of wild animals.
- To enhance the interest of public in ex-situ and in-situ conservation and breeding of wild animals.
- To conserve the biodiversity of state rich heritage.
- These herbivorous mammals find their own home in the natural habitat of lush green grassland and woodland of the safari.
- This area comprises of many species of herbivores such as spotted deer,sambar,black buck,barking deer and blue bull.
- The Tiger Safari span over an area of 50 acre
- Two male and Two female tigers are kept in the safari .
- Three small pools have been developed for the tigers to shun the scorching heat during summer.
- There are 4 sloth bears(melrus ursinus), of which 2 are male and 2 are female
- A 2.4 km visitors movement path is shaped to gaze the bears in their natural habitat.Fourteen seater covered battery operated vehicle to rove around within the safari.
Travel while you’re still young or even when you’re young at heart. Lose yourself to find your own self.
- Goa – The Official Party Hub – Goa has to be the amongst the first few places to visit in India in your twenties and teenagers. Most of the people in India celebrate their bachelor party there. Best time to visit here in November to February. Amazing Nightlife, the variety of booze, beach shacks and dirt cheap prices. Goa is one of the best holiday destinations in India that makes your trip memorable. How to reach there is very easy. It is possible through all 3 modes of transport which are roadways, airways, and railways.
- Srinagar – The gem of Kashmir – If you’re in your twenties and at any age then it’s a time to add Kashmir to your list of best places to visit in India. If there is heaven on earth, this is it! The best place to visit here is from April to October. Amazing attractions that are Dal lake ( boating in shikaras and night stays in houseboats), Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Tomb of Zin-ul-Abidin, Jama Masjid, Hazratbal Mosque and Shankaracharya Hill. How to reach is again easy here as Srinagar has its own airport and by railways and roadways.
- Leh Ladakh – The Biker’s Paradise – Undoubtedly, Leh- Ladakh is on every travel enthusiasts list of places to visit in India before they turn 30. Ride on the crazy winding roads, get stuck in the middle of the nowhere, sleep with the locals and learn to be independent on the desert mountain as you undertake the adventurous journey. Best time to visit here is April to mid-May and Mid-September to Mid-October. How to reach here is little difficult but all the 3 modes of transport are available.
- Kerala – The Magical God’s own Country – From the hills to the waterways, let this backwater paradise charm you – The people who love nature they are most welcome in this place. A trip to God’s own country is a must in your any age for its enchanting wilderness, luscious green trees, pristine water, crazy wildlife experience. Bes time to reach here is November to January and June to August and the best way to reach here is my airport and by the railways.
- Udaipur – The romantic City of lakes – Udaipur is called the Venice of the east, but the different Rajasthani hues of the city surely make it stand out. The city of lakes has to be surely listed in your list to visit. All it takes is one sight to fall in love with this charming floating city. The Film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani has shown the beautiful views of Udaipur and after watching the movie everyone dreams to have their destination wedding in Udaipur. Boating, Trekking, sightseeing are just a few activities which are done there. Best time to visit here is from September to March. All the modes of transport can make you reach here.
Lets talk about places, hotels, resorts and travel.