Ways to make money online
There are many ways to make money online these days due to rapid change in this world of internet and social networking. Those people who are really very good at giving opinions can start doing it online and get paid for their opinions. The internet is more than a source of news and entertainment gossip. Today, tens of billions of dollars are being exchanged via a multitude of legitimate activities. More and more people are starting their own business on the internet and making extra money online. Some are even turning their online ventures into full – time internet.
- Starting Your Own Blog – or E-COMMERCE website – The first way is one of the most popular ways – Starting a blog/e-commerce website. Consider having a permanent presence on online but putting up your own website. Use it to share hobbies, thoughts, and passions with others and use your page to make your real connections with people. Even there are few people who write articles and get paid for it. This is one of the fastest ways to get your own piece of ‘virtual real estate’. For Example – www.Freenez.com.
- Affiliate Marketing – Even if you don’t have your own products or services to sell, affiliate marketing gives you a chance to earn strong commissions through a series of one time sales. The great thing about affiliate marketing is you don’t have to create your own products, you don’t have to provide any customer support, and you don’t have to create your own Marketing materials. Through contacts, it is very easy to do marketing as everything goes from mouth to mouth and from person to person.
- Online Publishing ( E-Books ) – Regardless of your own current occupation and lifestyle, there is probably a book inside of you that’s screaming to get out. Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) platform has given thousands of people a chance to become Published authors and earn money through this.
- Online Surveys – This is one of the easiest ways to earn extra cash. Brand name corporations and market research firms are desperately seeking people’s opinion on products and services and will offer good remuneration for it. Depending on their companies, each survey can be worth Rs100, 150 or even more.
- Online Freelancing – If you have a specific writing/journalism skills or even proper professional skills. For Example – If I’m a nutritionist I can even consult people online by giving them tips and diets and charge them and they can do it online transfer. All I need is a computer with an internet connection and the desire to build a respectable clientele. Start your online business today! Think about it, making online money is surprisingly easy once you set your mind to specific income goals. Ideally, the activities that you choose to engage in are fun and offer fair compensation.
Most people have no control over their emotional well-being. It is said that life is a matter of choices. Being happy is a choice. Decide, “Whatever the circumstances I want to be happy and I will be happy always.” There are no terms and conditions for happiness. Most people are as happy as they decide to be. Happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have. It depends on what you think . Our basic psychological needs include feeling loved, secure, and good at what we do. You also want to have a sense of control. Money doesn’t automatically fill these requirements, but it sure can help. I’ve learned to look for ways to spend money to stay in closer contact with my family and friends; to promote my health; to work more efficiently; to eliminate sources of irritation and marital conflict; to support important causes; and to have enlarging experiences. For example, when my sister got married, I splurged on a better SMART PHONE . It was expensive, but it gave me a lot of happiness . We expect others to treat us better than we treat them. We work out a few times and stress because we don’t instantly look like models. We want to live like rockstars, ignoring the fact that only a few people reach that level of success .In short, we tend to have unreasonable expectations. The difference between what we feel entitled to and what we actually get is the source of much misery .Accept life in its entirety; stop thinking in terms of what should be and accept what is. When you live without entitlement, every good thing becomes a wonderful surprise. Even better, expecting nothing means never being disappointed. Expectation is also the root cause of all the sorrows . “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, then there will be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be.” Anne Frank
Here are few ways that I follow. Hope they help you too.
A. Hang around with positive people who make you smile. Avoid those who are perpetually complaining and criticising.
B. Always remind yourself that nothing is more important than your peace and happiness. You are born to be happy!
C. Always keep a goal in life, something to look forward to. That will keep you motivated.
D. Try to make the best of every situation. Spend time reading, watching movies, exploring your hobbies and most importantly travel. Travel as much as you can. Focus on collecting memories that last a lifetime.
At the end of the day, bad things will happen to you. You will have highs, lows and lots of mediums in your life. You’re only human, just like everybody else. So Just change the attitude and thinking towards it . IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY – MAKE OTHERS HAPPY – Dada